Senior Software Engineer SWE04
(Full-time position in Patras, Greece)
Accusonus (www.accusonus.com) is a high technology company focused on innovation in
digital audio technologies. The company offers novel software tools for the professional audio
market and develops embedded audio software for the consumer electronics industry.
Accusonus has released a number of successful products used by thousands of recording
studios around the world and some of the most notable producers and sound engineers.
We are looking for a senior software engineer with extensive experience in the development
of high quality software and team leadership. The successful candidate will be a great
engineer and leader. She will be providing technical guidance, removing roadblocks,
translating business needs into development plans, and participating in software
development, code and design reviews. This is an ideal role for someone who prefers working
in a fast paced, cutting-edge environment where you can see the impact of the things you do
•Engineering Degree in Computer Science (or related)
• At least 3 years of experience in developing software for commercial applications with
proven track record.
• At least 2 years of experience in designing software architectures, developing
specifications and leading teams with a proven track record.
• Excellent knowledge of software development processes and methodologies
• Excellent knowledge of object oriented software design and software architecture
• Excellent knowledge of software testing techniques and test-driven development
• Excellent knowledge of collaborative development workflows
• Working knowledge of UI/UX design principles
• Some background in audio or music, familiarity with music recording and production
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• You will develop products that will be used by world’s top sound engineers. Your work
will be heard on the next billboard hit or avant-garde music masterpiece!
• Isn’t that enough? Keep in mind that we also offer:
o A very competitive salary and a great working environment
o Stock options plan
o The opportunity to join a talented and hard-working team
Send your CV to email@example.com (subject: “Application for SWE04”)