System Administrator - IT Expert
We are looking for a proven record System Administrator will at least 5 years of experience and exposure to a broad range of IT technologies and Linux.
You will use your experience, learning ability and creativity, to support our Linux desktop users and devise solutions to their wide range of needs. You will also become a major contributor to the maintenance, improvement and growth of our in-house, state of the art servers complex and network infrastructure.
• Global Infrastructure & Network Management
• Strong hands-on experience with HP rack mount and HP Blade servers.
• Virtualisation / Hypervisor / VMware / KVM
• Firewall / VPN configuration
• Storage - SAN / NAS HP storage (3PAR)
• AWS / Cloud-based servers
• Server Management and Backup experience
• Network Admin and configuration
• RedHat / CentOS Linux operating system
• VoIP / Asterisk configuration
• Experience writing automation scripts such as Python, Bash, etc.
• Infrastructure Architecture road mapping
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent command of the English language
• Competitive remuneration
• Modern and lively work environment
• Flexible workhours
• Private health insurance
Post location: Athens, Greece
To apply for this post, please send your CV to: email@example.com (Reference: SYSADM_201010)