Software Quality Control Engineer
We are looking for a software engineer to draft specifications and monitor quality in outsourced software projects. Strong ‘hands-on’ skills to interfere with the development process introducing critical parts (of code) to it, is a MUST.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- Excellent knowledge in software architectures & secure coding practices
- At least 3 years of experience in software development, preferably in C#
- At least 2 years in Android development. At least one app published in Google Play
- Experience in working with 3rd party APIs and Libraries (Google Maps and OpenCV in specific will be considered a plus)
- Strong team work and project management skills
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with an innovation focused/hard-working team.
- Competitive Salary and stock options plan
- No strict requirements for physical presence in company’s HQ.