Internship positions in France: mi-Cluster Business Development Ambassador
Athens, 1st August 2016: mi-Cluster in cooperation with The Bodossaki Foundation and the Embassy of France in Greece announces the sponsoring of an internship position in France - The mi-Cluster Business Development Ambassador Internship.
The mi-Cluster Business Development Ambassador will develop the French-Greek relations in the microelectronics domain. The internship is under the responsibility of both Minalogic and the mi-Cluster. The candidate shall be identified/ proposed by mi-Cluster management team, and forwarded to the Bodossakis Foundation for further assessment. The candidate when awarded the internship shall then be hosted by Minalogic cluster, where the internship shall actually take place, in close collaboration with the cluster’s members. The main objectives/tasks to be realised are:
- Use of the existing cartographies available in Greece and in Minalogic, in order to identify possible matching between the French and the Greek companies (B2B matchmaking)
- Planning and executing the promotion of Greek companies in Minalogic and vice versa
- Organizing B2B meetings in order to explore the potential for future collaborations
- Identification of possible French-Greek collaborations under existing project framework such as H2020 calls and other structured research or industrial project initiatives
- Facilitate the collaboration with the French embassy in Athens, Greece and prepare potential subjects for a French-Greek call for innovation
More information available here.
Applications are welcome by 14 September 2016.