Big Data Expert – Research & Development (R.7477)
R7477 Big Data Expert – Research & Development (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Big Data Expert – Research & Development
Citrix is expanding its Advanced Analytics team, based in Patras Greece, with seasoned professionals in the ML/AI/Data Science and Security domains. You will join a crack team of experienced and talented engineers, with years of history delivering high-quality Analytics products and Solutions, in a fast-paced business environment, and will be collaborating with fellow engineering teams across the globe.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Graduate degree (MSc or PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field
- Expert level skills in programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Scala or Python
- Experience with OO design and common design patterns
- Experience implementing algorithms in Big Data Systems with Map Reduce frameworks
- Knowledge with data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Experience optimizing for short term execution while planning for long term technical capabilities
- Ability to prototype and evaluate applications and interaction methodologies
- Ability to produce code that is fault-tolerant, efficient, and maintainable
- Academic and/or industry experience with standard ML and AI techniques, NLU, and scientific thinking
- Experience working effectively with data science, data processing, and software engineering teams
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly
- Written and verbal technical communication skills in English, with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
Please submit your CV @ https://jobs.citrix.com/search-results?location=Patras
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Effie Kirkou – HR Department (email: Effie.Kirkou@citrix.com, Tel: 2610-935421).