Security Researcher (R. 7480)
R7480 Security Researcher (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Citrix is expanding its Advanced Analytics team, based in Patras Greece, with seasoned professionals in the ML/AI/Data Science and Security domains. You will join a crack team of experienced and talented engineers, with years of history delivering high-quality Analytics products and Solutions, in a fast-paced business environment, and will be collaborating with fellow engineering teams across the globe.
The Security Researcher will be instrumental in identifying new threats impacting Citrix customers. You will identify emerging threats via data mining and leveraging Citrix Analytics infrastructure covering both on-prem products and cloud services. You must thrive on combing through millions of logs to identify needles in a haystack – the attacks that aren’t yet known.
Responsibilities include leveraging existing Citrix data mining tools, developing unique tools and utilizing them to automate the identification of threats. To succeed in this role, you must possess a strong technical knowledge of Application, Network & User behavior threats, have truly impressive scripting/programming skills and live to identify the next attack vector, no matter how deep it’s hidden. Strong English writing/speaking skills are required: The ideal individual will be comfortable presenting their findings to internal/external audiences.
- 3+ years of professional experience within Cloud Security or Security Research role.
- Strong understanding of the DNS, HTTP, etc. protocols and web application security.
- Experience applying Machine Learning to identify security threats.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning & AI algorithms. Hadoop a plus.
- Strong scripting skills, preferably in Python.
- Strong written and presentation skills in English.
- Data mining experience with large security data sets such as IDS, IPS and firewall logs.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree from four-year college or university (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline), or equivalent security industry work experience.
Publication of past research and/or speaking engagements.
Please submit your CV @ https://jobs.citrix.com/search-results?location=Patras
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Effie Kirkou – HR Department (email: Effie.Kirkou@citrix.com, Tel: 2610-935421).